Sunday, August 23, 2015

TOTO AND HIS FUNNY STORIES

1. TOTO AND HIS WIFE 
Wife: Honey I'm out of pants can you give me money to buy some??
Toto: Don't bother i will get you some on my way back from work.
Wife: ok.

[ 8 hrs later,]

Toto: Honey here are the pants i got for you. There are you size.
Wife: But Honey there are the same color, People will start to think that have  I    just 1 pant. [Wife gets angry]
Toto: Who will think you have just 1 pant??? How will there get to know.
Wife: [silent].

2. SMS BETWEEN TOTO AND WIFE
Wife: Honey, this is my last sms, can you send me some airtime so i can renew my sms???
Toto: Ok Baby, off course I will.
Wife: Thank you honey, thats why i love you so much.
[After a short while]
Toto: Have you received the airtime??
Wife: No it has not yet come.
Toto:Have you checked your account.??
Wife: Yes I did but Nothing.
Toto: Ok wait I will resend it.
Wife: OK.
[After a short while]
Toto: Has it come??
Wife: Still Nothing!!
Toto: Are you sure???
Wife: Weh i just checked just now and yet still nothing!!
Toto: And you said it was your last SMS?? I was lying, i dint send anything.

3. TOTO AND HIS BANK
Toto had a dream in which he was rubbed and killed just after when he cashed some money from his bank. Early the next morning, he rushed to the bank and empty closed his account after he had withdrawn all his money. His friend asked him why he did that and Toto replied The motto of that bank is <<WE MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE>>

No comments: